Statement of Faith:
1. The Bible, both Old and New Testaments, is the inspired and infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) and the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His death, resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father and His future return to this earth in power and might to rule and reign on the throne of David.
3. In the rapture of the church.
4. The only means of salvation is through the cleansing of sin through repentance and the precious blood of Jesus Christ and confession of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
5. We believe in baptism by immersion in water.
6. The redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the body, mind, and spirit in response to believing prayer. We believe the 53rd. Chapter of Isaiah holds the key to our redemption, both spiritual and physical.
Isaiah 53:6 says, ". . . the Lord hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all." This verse provides for our salvation.
Isaiah 53:4 it says, in the Hebrew, "Surely He hath borne our sicknesses, and carried our pains." This verse provides for healing.
Matthew takes this verse from the Old Testament to the new in Matthew 8:17 when he says, "That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bore our sicknesses. If we can believe that God laid our iniquities on Jesus, and because He laid our iniquities on Him there is salvation for us, then we can also believe what Isaiah tells us that He also laid our sickness and disease on Jesus and because of that healing is for us also because by His stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5).
7. In the 9 gifts of the Spirit and the importance of the fruit of the Spirit which empowers the gifts.
8. There is a filling of the Holy Spirit that is available to every Christian. The Holy Spirit has an anointing that produces power and can be received and increased through a yielded life. We believe in the present ministry of the Person of the Holy Spirit who: Indwells all born-again believers, empowers believers for godly living and service, guides and teaches believers in being conformed to the life of Jesus Christ, and imparts supernatural gifts to believers enabling them to do the works of Jesus Christ.